Part one of a four-course series, address common issues new staff members face. Focus on strategies to improve efficiency and quality control, build technical skills, and make valuable contributions to a company.
Dive into the fundamentals: workpaper techniques, analytical procedures, compilation and review services, tax recognition and research techniques, understanding audit objectives, and auditing and reviewing selected accounts.
All of AHI's courses rely heavily on participant interaction and these virtual programs have co-opted many of Zoom's features to preserve the same strengths of the in-person training:
• visual interaction between the instructor and all participants (plan to be "on screen" throughout the program)
• breakout rooms to ensure small group engagement and instructor interaction
• screen share for small group presentations
• easy delivery of video presentations
• fillable PDF for online note-taking in the course materials